Powered by Heart is increasingly becoming a network of teachers dedicated to sharing health, wellness and yoga. Our primary work space is at The Yoga Collective at Maitri, 1011 North College, Fayetteville, AR and is a special place we teach, practice and connect with other teachers and students.
PhD & E-RYT, founder and lead teacher
my heart loves laughing, dancing, yogaing, traveling, friends and family, especially my two daughters
evidence of my fitness to serve you includes:
- chiefly, doing the work myself from my life, in my life, for my life & for my children, for my community, for the world & as my legacy
- doctorate of philosophy in education with a focus in social science & inquiry, registered yoga instructor, igolu: level I certification, educational researcher, coach and national school reform leader
- work in my community and abroad
- Nearly 500 hours in Yoga and Fitness Education, I am an E-RYT200 (experienced and registered yoga teacher) through Yoga Alliance, A Schwinn Certified Spin Instructor.
work in my community and abroad ranges from total school transformation to yoga teacher trainings and . you can follow my blog, which follows me around the world, here: https://godsaidkeepdancing.wordpress.com/
PT, DPT, RYT
my love of new ideas, adventure, creating, possibility, visioning, yoga, friends, family, connection, and community are among several reasons I am here to share and serve
this love and growth has been fueled by many things...here are a few:
- ongoing personal development work that keeps me curious about life, humanity, myself, and how i can best integrate the principles i'm learning to be 100% authentically me as i continue to serve my community
- doctor of physical therapy to include daily clinical work primarily in neuromuscular and orthopedic rehabilitation
- awareness that i am always learning and that everything/everyone around me has something to teach me
- completion of 500-hour yoga teacher training in Winter 2016 and keeping a weekly yoga class schedule to hold space with my community for whatever comes up
come. let yourself be.
Devyn M. Davis
I can happily say that yoga has helped me both on and off the mat. I have learned to be more present and aware, recognize patterns in my life, and truly love myself. It has essentially made me look at life in a whole new way. I feel extremely blessed to be part of such a warm and welcoming community filled with such beautiful, kind people.
I was born and raised in Pennsylvania by a big, loving family. I have loved creating and expressing myself through art ever since I was a child. Following that passion I attended college in New York City to study studio art and art therapy. With the hustle and bustle of city life I decided to start practicing yoga to relieve some stress and anxiety and I fell in love with the way it made me feel. After college I moved to Virginia for a year, and it was there that I realized I wanted to share my love for yoga and teach others. When I knew I was going to be moving to Fayetteville, I began researching yoga studios and teacher-training programs, I attended a class at Yoga Deza , and my gut told me it was the right fit for me. I received my 200-HR RYT in Vinyasa Flow in January 2016.